800-582-3208 (Toll Free)
513-345-2248 (Telecommunication Device for the Deaf)
HOURS BY PHONE:
Monday: Noon – 5 p.m.
Tuesday - Saturday: Noon – 8 p.m.
Sunday: Noon – 2:30 p.m.
90 minutes before scheduled performances.
Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park
962 Mt. Adams Circle
Cincinnati, OH 45202
• Exchange your tickets two hours prior to your scheduled performance time by calling the Box Office at 513-421-3888.
• Give the gift of theatre to friends, acquaintances or business associates. If you cannot get your tickets to them, we can print duplicates that they can pick up at the Box Office.
• Donate your tickets to the Playhouse as a charitable contribution to a not-for-profit organization. Call the Box Office to release your seats BEFORE the scheduled performance, destroy your tickets and we will issue a receipt for your tax return. Once the performance begins, we cannot issue tax-deductible certificates.
If the show is still running, yes.
Here's how it works:
• The Box Office distributes seating beginning ONE HOUR prior to curtain on a first-come, first-served basis when expired tickets are presented.
• If reserved seating is not available, you will be given an empty seat pass. You will then meet the house manager at the door of the theatre just prior to curtain. He or she will assist you in finding empty seats in the theatre.
• The missed performance admission is valid through the final performance of the missed show. Please call the Box Office to confirm the show time(s) on the day you plan to attend.
Ticket prices for individual Playhouse productions begin at $35 and vary based on the date and seating location desired. Generally, you'll receive the best seats at the best prices by purchasing early or by purchasing a Playhouse subscription. All Playhouse ticket prices are subject to change based on availability. To view specific prices, select the Buy Tickets button for the production you'd like to see. Then, select the date and seats you prefer.
Looking for a discount? The Playhouse offers a number of discount programs. Discounts for groups of eight or more adults are also available.
Ticket prices vary based on performance and seat location.
Moe and Jack's Place – The Rouse Theatre has three price zones. In our ticketing purchase path, you will see each zone represented by the following colors:
Price Zone 1 - Green (includes the most expensive seats)
Price Zone 2 - Blue
Price Zone 3 - Purple
The Rosenthal Shelterhouse Theatre has three price zones. In our ticketing purchase path, you will see each zone represented by the following colors:
Center Section - Green (includes the most expensive seats)
Side Section A - Blue
Side Section B - Purple (includes the least expensive seats)
Contact the Box Office by phone or in person no later than 2 hours prior to your scheduled performance time. Tell us which show you want to exchange. Once we agree on an alternate seat location and date, we will exchange your seats instantly and release your old seats for sale immediately. Your new tickets will be emailed at the time of the exchange. For exchanged, printed tickets, please destroy by tearing them lengthwise and discarding them. Don't forget to mark your calendar with your new performance date.
Subscribers: There is no service fee for subscribers to exchange any ticket, including additional single ticket purchases.
Non-subscribers: There is a $4 exchange fee per ticket/per exchange.
Upgrades: Exchanges made to higher-priced tickets will be charged the price difference. Upgrade charges are due at the time of exchange and can be charged to American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
• If your tickets have expired, please read the missed performance procedure below to find out how you can still see the show.
• Seating is based on availability and may not be comparable to original seating. Since we do not save seats for exchanges, please call us as soon as you know you have a conflict.
• Reserved parking may not be available on your new performance day. If parking is sold out for your new date, we will put you on a waiting list and call you when we secure space. If we cannot secure a spot, please stop by the Box Office on the night of your performance to obtain a parking refund for that individual performance.
• Exchanges to lower-priced tickets will not receive a refund.
A $1.90 Park Board fee is assessed on all ticket purchases.
The Playhouse has a longstanding commitment to the military personnel in our community. We welcome U.S. military personnel, spouses and children, as well as U.S. veterans with two programs.
Members of the active military and their immediate families can purchase half-price tickets for any Tuesday through Friday regular season performance. Offer made possible by AFTA-Cincinnati. Valid for Price Zones 1 and 2 in The Rouse Theatre and Side A Section in the Rosenthal Shelterhouse Theatre. Not valid with other discounts, including child and student tickets. Limit four discounted tickets per household. Visit the AFTA website for additional opportunities and complete details.
Blue Star Theatres
Members of the active military, their immediate families and U.S. veterans can purchase half-price tickets for any Tuesday through Friday regular season performances. Valid for Price Zones 1 and 2 in The Rouse Theatre and Side A Section in the Rosenthal Shelterhouse Theatre. Not valid with other discounts, including child and student tickets. Limit four discounted tickets per household. Tickets available through the Box Office at 513-421-3888. Please identify yourself as a Blue Star Theatre participant when you contact the Box Office to receive this discount. Blue Star Theatres is a program of Blue Star Families and Theatre Communications Group.
*All ticket prices, discounts and special offers are subject to change. Applicable handling fees apply. Not valid on prior purchase.
Members of ArtsWave can purchase half-price tickets for any Tuesday through Friday regular season performance. Valid for Price Zone 2 in The Rouse Theatre and Side A Section in the Rosenthal Shelterhouse Theatre.
Save by coming to our discounted preview performances (the shows prior to opening night).
The first Preview for the 2022-23 Season Previews in both Moe and Jack's Place – The Rouse Theatre and the Rosenthal Shelterhouse Theatre occurs on Saturday (7:30 p.m.). The first Preview dates for select Rouse Theatre performances are on Sunday (2 p.m. and 7 p.m.), Tuesday (7:30 p.m.) and Wednesday (7:30 p.m.) prior to opening night of a show.
Pay What You Can performances are an additional way we try to make Moe and Jack's Place - The Rouse Theatre accessible to those who otherwise might not be able to attend our shows. For the dates and performances listed below, you can purchase tickets from day of the show at a price of your own choosing. Audience capacity is limited and there is a maximum of two tickets per person. Tickets are first-come, first-serve, and cannot be purchased in advance. Tickets can be purchased by phone or in person beginning at noon, day of the performance only. There is a suggested price of at least $10, but you get to name a price that works for you!
2022-23 Fall Season dates:
Check back for future dates, for;
Every year, the Playhouse is proud to issue ticket donations valued at more than $30,000 to assist other nonprofits in raising funds for their organizations. These ticket donations valued at over $170 per set entitle recipients to attend one of the current Rouse Theatre subscription season productions. Please note conditions of the donation and expiration date.
To request a donation for your organization please follow these guidelines:
• Requests are accepted via U.S. post only. Include a self-addressed stamped standard #10 envelope for the donation to be returned to you. Requests must be on the receiving organization's letterhead, with the name of the organization, address, telephone number and nonprofit ID number, name of the event, contact's name, address and phone numbers. No donation will be issued to an individual.
• Requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The Playhouse is not responsible for lost or misdirected donations and is unable to issue reprints. Requesting organizations may receive one donation per Playhouse's fiscal calendar, July 1 through June 30. Multiple requests are discarded.
• Tickets are subject to availability, are valid for the Rouse Theatre production listed. Valid Tuesdays-Fridays.
• The Playhouse is unable to consider donations that benefit political parties or candidates, for-profit companies (including employee recognition/appreciation days) and holiday events.
Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park
Attn: Ticket Donations
962 Mt. Adams Circle
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Barbara Chisholm in Erma Bombeck: At Wit's End. Photo by Mikki Schaffner.