Arrival, Entry and Exit
• The lobby spaces and onsite Box Office will be open to the public 30 minutes prior to curtain.
• Free parking! Parking in the Playhouse garage is complimentary at this time and does not need to be reserved in advance.
• When you arrive in the theatre, your tickets will be scanned in the lower lobby at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the main lobby. For this reason, you must enter through the main doors on the south side of the building, facing Mt. Adams. The north doors, facing the Art Museum, will be exit only.
• To minimize congregating in the lobby, you’ll go directly to the theatre to be seated.
• Due to social-distancing and safety protocols, there will be NO late seating. Tickets will be refunded if you miss the start of the show.
• To maintain social distance when exiting, we will ask you to exit by row and you will be directed to use the nearest exit — some of which lead directly to the parking lot. It is understood that some patrons who are seated in further sections may
need to use the elevators or restrooms, and we will work with them on the best socially distanced way to exit the theatre and/or lobbies.
Concessions and Other Services
• Bottled water will be available for purchase. Other beverages may or may not be available based on safety recommendations at the time of the performances. We will let you know the plan in the email you’ll receive with your tickets three days prior to your performance. If beverage service is provided, patrons may lift their masks to take a sip from a beverage or access via a straw under their masks, but masks cannot be completely removed while drinking beverages.
• The Coat Check will be closed, but there is plenty of room to bring your coat into the theatre with the socially distanced seating.
• Unfortunately, there will be no food service at this time.