Things to Know
• Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to walk for approximately 20-25 minutes.
• The majority of Richie and Blanche takes place in settings that are wheelchair-accessible, and there are benches along the path that have views of the locations referenced in the play.
Where to Begin
• The story is best experienced in the evening. You don't have to go in the evening, but we recommend it if you'd like the most
• Start at the double black gates on the Newport side of the bridge (not the single black gate to the far right), and press play.
• Once you press play, you’ll hear an introduction, and your narrator will guide you to the next location. Here is a visual reference of the locations that you can expect to encounter during the story: